Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Letter to Kinder Chocolate



Hi!
 My name is Blaise and I live in Serbia, I go to an international school and we just recently finished a science project about packaging. Our main goal for this project is to look inside the products packing. I picked the product Kinder Surprise, it was very delicious, but the packaging I found was not very good for the environment. I have come up with some improvements for this product that you can consider.
  • Making the shell of the toy thinner, which reduces the amount of plastic you use.
  • The paper that you include with the toy should also be recyclable; the plastic glaze that you put over the paper makes it hard to be recycled.
I think that Kinder is a great product, it would be even better if you promoted recycling, and improved your packaging. I hope you have a great day!
-Blaise

P.S

When you refuse to reuse it’s the earth you abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment